I'm waiting to hear more from some of the participants in the event, but here's what struck me about Christophe Langlois' most recent post.
- How cool it was that Rabobank ran a social media day for over 300 staff... letting them get their hands on / experience a very wide range of social media tools
- The event had it's own hashtag on Twitter ... as well as a microsite
- The day engaged employees and helped recruit them into social media advocates
Visible Banking makes these very good points about what the bank will now need to do to roll out and implement a successful social media strategy regionally and internationally.
- Training / coaching their workforce
- Designing a robust and engaged content strategy
- Implement a Know-Your-Followers/Fans (KYF) strategy